Guest Book

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally !!!!

Well,I have finally created a blog spot.This is something I have wanted to do for awhile now,but as we all know,life gets busy and things get pushed aside.Well,tonight,I was on my favorite MB,and kept looking at others blogs and decided that I might as well just jump in.So......here I am.Tonight's post will be brief as it is late and my alarm goes off way earlier then I would like.I have a J O B,that I must make an appearance at in the A.M. I won't go in to details about my job,but I will just say that it is just that.....a job.Not that I am not grateful,believe me I am very grateful.It's just not what I would love to be doing with fifty plus hours of my time every week.
I would much prefer to be creating!!! I love to make things. I have so many crafting supplies that I could open my own craft store .....lol. But,I don't want to sell 'em,I want to use 'em.

The morning alarm will be sounding soon,so I should go to greet the sandman.
Good night all.May your sleep be sweet and your dreams pleasant.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Hi Roxanne,
Just poped in to say good luck with the blog, the new job and everything! Now start posting those creations for us to see..... x