Guest Book

Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Goodies on My Blog

Busy day her at the home front......busy and hot !!! A cold front is supposedly moving in tonight and I am so relieved.Trying to live " green" and not cut the air conditioning on till I just can't take it any longer.Another day like today and I will be turning it on.I just can't take the heat.

Did a lot of cleaning and moving stuff around today.Had to get an oak table,a wardrobe and another table from my mom's today and to do that I had to move things around here.Well,all three pieces are in and we are both happy about that.

It's really late,2:18 A.M.,and i should be asleep.I just wanted to make a quick post and draw attention to some new goodies on my blog. I love to play with all the add on things and I have added a few today. I picked up a widget. Really cute,playful kitty. Also,a really cool clock,which I should have paid more attention to earlier and headed off to bed.....LOL. Also,I added a guest book....it's at the bottom. Be sure to sign it.I love seeing where every one's from.

Have a good night and a wonderful day tomorrow, Roxanne

No comments: